This is the time of year when we seek nominations of Gulf Coast Chapter members to run for various leadership offices in our chapter.
All elected positions are open and include:
1. President/Delegate #1 (President)
2. Sr. Vice President of Communications/Delegate #2 (Sr. VP of Communications)
3. Vice President of Member Services/Delegate #3 (VP of Member Services)
4. Secretary/ Delegate #4 (Secretary)
5. Treasurer/Delegate #5 (Treasurer)
6. Program Chair/Delegate #6 (Program Chair)
7. Newsletter Chair/Delegate (Newsletter Chair)
To run under the current Bylaw Qualifications you must be a chapter member in good standing and you must be an ASSE member or a year. If you would like to run for a position, please review the elected position responsibilities in the Bylaws. Please complete the Candidate Profile and write a brief bio summarizing your experience in safety.
If you are uncertain about running for an elected position, please consider volunteering your time on one of the many committees that bring additional value to our Chapter membership. As the largest chapter in ASSE, there are plenty of opportunities to strengthen our Chapter by committing to volunteer to serve on a committee.
Submit you completed form and Bio to: William Gonzales – Past President and Nominations Elections Committee Chair email@example.com. Your name and bio will be used for publications in the Newsletter and Website. The Candidate Profile (a.k.a. Nomination Form) and bio must be submitted to William no later than Feb 1, 2017.